Training and Placement Cell
The main objective of training and Placement cell is to provide personal and career related support to the students with special emphasis on world class training on employability skills and ultimately provide placement in various Industries/Organizations by arranging campus recruitment drives & walk-in interviews.
- Preparing students from a Global perspective.
- To arrange structured training on communication skills and personality development.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from outside institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Enhancing industry-institute interaction program through various industrial visits of faculty members and the students.
- Conducting Alumni activities like organizing annual Alumni meet regularly.
- Conducting Entrepreneurship awareness programs for final and pre-final year students
- Interact with various Industries and establish MOU's for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
- Creating Academia-Industry & Academia-Govt. alliances in the field of R&D
- Strong emphasis on language skills for students from rural background
The Placement Office
The Placement office handles all aspects of campus placements of SGOC. The office is well-equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of placement process. The arrangements for pre-placement talks, written tests, interviews and discussions etc. are all handled by the placement cell & placement committee of college students. The following facilities are made available:
- An auditorium to conduct the pre-placement talks.
- Well-furnished and air-conditioned room for interviews.
- Fully computerized office.
- Well-trained and organized placement committee (student representatives).